Well after about a month or so of working on it, we’ve finally finished all the tiling. I severely underestimated just how long doing all the tiling would take. Mostly I didn’t realize how irritating cutting the tiles would be. Laying the tiles in the middle of the walls and floors is really quite simple, however properly measuring, and then properly cutting the tiles for the edges was both difficult and tedious. Complicate this with the problems I had with my tile saw, and it ended up taking alot longer than I would have liked. Regardless, the tiles are all in now, and I’m quite happy with how they look. There are a few that aren’t as flat as I would like, and a few that aren’t perfectly even. But for our first time laying tile I think we did a wonderful job.